When you pick your topic, it's not set in stone. Picking and adjusting your topic is an integral part of the research process!
1. Choose your keywords carefully (Video 1:28min)
2. Use the Library Catalogue and this Subject Guide to find resources
3. Keep track of what you find and where you find it (Reference Management tools).
4. Use the Study Toolbox for writing and other study tips.
5. Check you references in the appropriate referencing guide.
6. Ask Susan, your librarian, if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please contact the Learning Advisors if you have an enquiry.