Skip to main content


Guidance on permitted use of copyright works for study, research and teaching purposes

Contact people

For copyright assistance contact your School's Subject Librarian in the first instance. More complex matters can be escalated to Unitec's Copyright officer at or Unitec's in-house Legal Counsel.

If you have an permission from a copyright owner for specific copying please forward to