Subject & Study Guides
Search this Guide
Some useful Apps and resources for both staff and students
Setting Up Your Device
Useful Apps that help you teach
The iTunes U app gives you access to complete courses from leading universities and other schools.
iBooks Author is a free tool for the Mac that can be used to easily create interactive iBooks designed for the iPad.
**Please note: this is a Mac app not an Ipad app**
TED's official app presents talks from some of the world's most fascinating people: education radicals, tech geniuses, medical mavericks, business gurus and music legends.
Over 24 million images at your disposal.
- access from anywhere, anytime.
- search, save and share
Annotates screenshots on the iPad.
- explain something, give instructions, or communicate ideas using images.
- Mark up photos, screenshots, maps, and webpages then share them with anyone you like.
Social Media Apps
- Keep your Linked In profile up to date while on the go.
- Share relevant content and follow relevant news items.
- Use Twitter with your class for: instant feedback; answering questions; and announcements
Looking for ideas? Get ideas for the topics you care about most:
- Home design, architecture & DIY etc...save your ideas on the pinboards and get creative
Note-taking app that makes your notes accessible on a variety of devices.
-textual and photo focus
-create to-do lists
Bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere.
- 2GB data free storage
- send/share large documents via the web
-Create, edit, and view documents wherever you are.
-works with iCloud (all apple devices are updated automatically
Library Apps >>
Sep 26, 2021 8:46 PM
Log into Guides
Report a problem