Most Interior Design magazines can be found on the third floor interfiled with the books.
Or request a magazine and pick it up form our Hold shelf on Level one of Te Puna
Kia ora, welcome. This guide is for Interior Design staff and and students - it brings resources related to interior design together to help you locate information for study and research.
"Lounge Motel One Muenchen-Haidhausen" by Nadine Rupp is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0
Quick Tips for Research
1. Choose your keywords carefully (Video 1:28min)
2. Use the Library Catalogue and this Subject Guide to find resources
3. Keep track of what you find and where you find it (Reference Management tools).
4. Use the Study Toolbox for writing and other study tips.
5. Check you references in the Chicago referencing guide
6. Ask Laura Sawyer, your librarian, if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org