Quick Tips for Research
1. Choose your keywords carefully (Video 1:28min)
Start with 2-3 basic keywords
2. Use the Library Catalogue and this Subject Guide to find resources
3. Keep track of what you find and where you find it (Reference Management tools).
Research requires a lot of reading, 3-4 times whats required for your assignment.
4. Use the Study Toolbox for writing and other study tips.
Take note any new and relevant concepts and keywords as you read.
5. Check you references in the Chicago referencing guide
6. Ask Laura Sawyer, your librarian, if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pacific research paradigm : opportunities and challenges An account of how the Pacific research paradigm emerged and some key contemporary research approaches with this paradigm.
Research outcomes from Vā Moana - Pacific Spaces, a research platform which engages Indigenous Pacific and Western thought to study Pacific notions of space.
Check out the Unitec Pacific Library Guide for more on Pacific Research and resources