- Can I make multiple copies of articles from this database?
- Can I link the URL of an article in Moodle?
Yes you can put the URL link on Moodle to allow students to access the database.
- Can I put a copy of a PDF on Moodle?
No. Only the URL link can be put on Moodle
“Authorized users mean individuals who are affiliated with an institutional licensee, currently enrolled students, full/part-time staff, affiliated and visiting researchers and on-site users”
- Research activities
- Classroom or organizational instruction
- Student assignments
- As part of a scholarly, cultural, educational or organizational presentation
- In research papers or dissertations
- Use for commercial purposes, including charging a fee-for service beyond reasonable printing or administrative costs
- Reproduce or distribute content in bulk any form, such as by including content in course packs, electronic reserves or organizations intranets.”
Retrieved: 13/04/2016 from http://about.jstor.org/terms