- Can I make multiple copies of articles from this database?
- Can I link the URL of an article in Moodle?
Yes you can put the URL link on Moodle to allow students to access the database.
- Can I put a copy of a PDF on Moodle?
No. Only the URL link can be put on Moodle
For your personal, internal research and educational purposes only, provided such use does not violate the Terms, and there are no restrictions prohibiting such use, you may:
- Display and use reasonable portions of content contained in the Services.
- Download or make printed copies of reasonable portions of content contained in the Services, provided such downloaded or printed copies retain the Cengage and its licensor’s copyright notice or if no such notice is included in the copy, a credit to Cengage and its licensor is included with the copy.
- Include hyperlinks to content contained in the Services in electronic reserves, online course packs, and/or intranet sites, accessible to Authorized Users only, provided the links do not circumvent any functionality of the Services.
Retrieved: 21/09/2021 from https://www.cengagegroup.com/legal/terms-gale/